About IMC Exploration Group plc
- IMC Exploration Group plc (“IMC” or the “Company”) was incorporated in Ireland in June 2011 with a view to identifying precious and basemetal deposits in Ireland
- IMC holds 15 mineral prospecting licences in Ireland:
- IMC has concluded a JV agreement with Koza Limited, a subsidiary of Turkish-based company Koza Altin Isletmeleri A.S. (“Koza Gold”) on IMC’s precious metals licences in Wicklow and Wexford.
- Koza Gold currently have a technical team based in Ireland working in conjunction with IMC.
- A detailed works programme has been agreed and has commenced.
- IMC is at an advanced stage of seeking a standard listing on main market of the London Stock Exchange.
- IMC Corporate details: Listed on ISDX (Ticker: IMCP)